Some of my favorite often-heard comments from over 30 years of facilitating Time Management workshops:
- You can’t save time – you can only spend it. So, spend it wisely.
- Don’t say ‘I don’t have time.‘, because you do have time. Instead say ‘I don’t want to spend the time … ‘.
- You’re in charge of how you spend your time – no one else is.
- Start each day with a ‘To Do’ List – plan your work, then work your plan.
- If you paid yourself $1,000/hour, would you get your money’s worth from each task on your list? If not – dump them.
- Ask yourself ‘What’s the worst thing that can happen if I don’t do this thing today … or ever?‘ Then, act accordingly.