Full disclosure here – I picked up this book because of the title. But, I found it both an amusing and profound send-up of the contemporary Corporate America culture and practices. Here are five of my favorite quotes:
1. Think much, speak little, write less.
2. Teach your tongue to say ‘I don’t know’.
3. Promise little; deliver much.
4. The only way to keep a secret it to say nothing.
5. When you are angry, close your mouth – and open your eyes.
More next month from ‘The Mafia Manager – a Guide to the Corporate Machiavelli’, by V. , 1996, St. Martin’s Press